Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I recently made use of the services of a local business advertised here, Michael Vorster of Kill-a-bug. What a pleasure! Michael gave me a quote, which I thought was very reasonable, and we set a date.
He and his trainee arrived earliy ( smile emoticon ), assessed the 4 different dwellings that were included , made a plan to work around all my birds and animals, and did the job neatly and efficiently. Given the incredible numbers of the little sods, he suggested a follow up after a month, which I agreed was very much needed, and quoted a fair price for that too.
He also pointed out where termites were invading the house as well - in a number of places that I hadn't even noticed - and came up with a plan to sort those out at the same time as a follow up on the little ants.
All round, I can't think of any other business interaction lately where I am so completely satisfied with the work done, the follow-up service, and the very reasonable cost. Michael, Morne and Kill a Bug get a 5 star recommendation from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment