Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Generating leads

I want to extend a opportunity today. I run a pest Control business in Alberton, JHB South Germiston Boksburg and Bedforview. For any lead generated that leads to a succesfull job will I pay the person that refered the lead a commision of 10% of the Job done. You just need to give the lead through, I will do the quote and the work and Pay you 10% when I complete the job. The company is well established, 13 Branches, and 17 years in operation. I run the above mentioned branch as a franchise. Please contact me with your leads, I need a name, address and telephone no of the lead as well as name and contact details of the person giving through the lead. Prefferably send the info by email. This is an opportunity to make some money by just getting leads. Michael Vorster

No comments:

Post a Comment